Let’s be honest. Most content out there about selling into the enterprise is either a one-size-fits all prescription for success, or written by self-professed sales gurus―and not by the actual buyers themselves.
This is not that guide.
We believe the best way to learn how to sell is to speak to actual buyers. That’s why for this free guide we’ve pulled together former senior IT executives from companies like Merck, CVS, Kellogg’s, Johnson & Johnson and more to provide real-world, non-hypothetical tips for winning over the biggest enterprise IT departments.
In this guide you'll find out:
- What are some of the best ways to get an enterprise IT buyer's attention?
- Who are the real gatekeepers in IT, and how can you correctly identify them?
- What are the best—and worst—things you can do in a pitch?
- How can you prevent deals from stalling, or get them “un-stuck?”
- How do you approach procurement and pricing obstacles?
- What are the ultimate ways to convert a new client into a loyal customer?