Practical Advice from Actual Buyers
Selling into enterprise marketing departments is hard. It's even harder when you're selling a solution in an organization that has countless vendors and an already complex tech stack.
But how can enterprise sales teams know that information ahead of time? And, once they have it, how can they leverage it effectively to create an impactful pitch, build advocacy, and shorten the sales cycle?
You're about to find out.
In our next installment of the Enterprise Sales Playbook: Selling into Marketing, we got real insights and tips from former marketing execs from enterprises like Costco, Cisco, Petco, GNC, and Mercer. They got real about what enterprise sales teams need to do to craft more effective pitches, shorten sales cycles, streamline procurement, and drive revenue.
In this free guide, discover:
- The best way to get martech buyers' attention
- The best -- and worst -- things you can do in a pitch
- How to establish, empower, and advocate your solution within the organization
- The ultimate ways to respond to RFPs, customizations, and discounts
- How to take the headache out of procurement